|“||Squid Bunnies were first discovered by psychologist and rabbit expert Dr. Sigmund Ceemunstar. Convinced for years that there must be some vital metaphorical significance to their extraordinary appearance, he was eventually forced to conclude that sometimes a Squid Bunny is just a Squid Bunny.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
The Squid Bunny's physical form is a hybrid between the body of a bunny, and the tentacles of a squid. The body is without doubt more reminiscent of a bunny than of a squid - it has a distinct head, long floppy ears, and four slightly indistinct legs. In addition, it has a number of appendages that resemble the tentacles of a squid. The eyes are much larger in proportion than those of a normal bunny, which suggests an adaption to low light conditions, such as at the bottom of an ocean, presumably this bunny's natural habitat
(It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 22 hours to breed.
- Squid Bunny + Squid Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Moon Bunny
- Seafoam Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Seafoam Bunny
- Seafoam Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Squids are invertebrates, and move by squeezing water out of their bodies; however, the structure of the squid bunny suggests that it is, in fact, a vertebrate, and propels itself by other means.