|“||You might assume that people gave the Mouse Bunny its name because it sort of looks like a big mouse. However, it was actually given this name by hawks and owls, because it tastes like a big mouse, too.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
It comes in two colors - grey and light-brown.
(It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 20 hours to breed.
- Mountain Bunny + Sun Bunny
- Founder Bunny + Dust Bunny
- Sun Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Founder Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Moon Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Snail Bunny
- Wildebeest Bunny + Shark Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- The Mouse bunny is named for its mouse-like, ears.
- The mouse bunny has four ears. Two in the front, and two in the back.
- The mouse bunny achievement, "Mrs. Brisby?" is from the character Mrs. Frisby in Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH, with the B standing for the B in bunny.