|“||Believe it or not, Luck Bunnies are extremely clumsy. And superstitious. They are known for hoarding all manner of charms. These go beyond the four feet to which they’re attached. Much like tiny furry underground-dwelling leprechauns, Luck Bunnies spend most of their time and energy protecting their lucky charm hordes (not to mention avoiding foot-traps). Unfortunately this leaves them no time for dancing with you.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
Luck Bunnies are green with smart top hats and a belt. (It comes in 2 variants.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 1 day 30 minutes to breed.
- Luck Bunny + Luck Bunny
- Seafoam Bunny + Prairie Bunny
- Angler Bunny + Rooster Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Wildflower Bunny
- Moon + Lion bunny
- Possibly any Prairie bunny with any water bunny
- Luck Bunny + Sprout Bunny
- Luck Bunnies are seasonal and are only available for purchase during Spring.
- Luck Bunnies are the fastest miners in the game.
Luck Land is something like Olympus for bunnies. The benevolence of the Bunny gods rains like Spring sunshine, over hills and dales that look much like Monte Carlo. Nothing but fields of clover for young bunnies to munch with ne’er a predator to be seen. Unfortunately, such splendor is lost on the Luck Bunnies as they spend most of their time underground.