|“||It is a little-know fact that the Mountain Goat Bunnies are terrific surfers. True story. They abandoned the Alps long ago and they now use their exquisite balancing skills and enviable core strength to balance on waves instead of rocky cliffs. As it turns out, they much prefer sea level. On their way down from the peaks, they learned from the local beavers how to gnaw their own surfboards from pine trees. When ocean side, however, they naturally prefer palm trees. Unfortunately, because their fur is so pale, the Mountain goat Bunnies burn like cheap scuffs in any amount of sun. Luckily for them, there is such a thing as sunscreen with a SPF of 5000.||„|
|~ In-game manual|
The Goat Bunny comes in two variants. One is a pure white color while the other one is a muddy brown color. Both variants have mahogany eyes. It has big cheeks, dark gray goat-like horns and a stubby beard on its chin. (if you look closely on the white Gost Bunny, you can see very light pink swirls)
Breeding time: This bunny takes 1 day 12 hours to breed.
- Snail Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Snail Bunny + Luck Bunny
- Shark Bunny + Founder Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Seafoam Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Mountain Bunny
- Mountain Bunny + Squid Bunny
- Describe combinations to breed this bunny.
- They were released a short while ago.
- It becomes a goal to hatch one around level 20.
- If applicable, add other relevant information here.