|“||Though their outward appearance screams danger, Cactus Bunnies are some of the friendliest bunnies around. They use their needles to serve Hors d'oeuvres every summer during the annual Cactaceae Festival. Make a note of that word, Cactaceae. It tends to show up in spelling bees.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
The Cactus Bunny has 2 variants, both of which are very similar in appearance. It has spikes of a light-brown color across the back of its torso and head, and a clump of these spikes between its ears. A pink flower sits immediately to the left or right of its ears, depending on the variant. The rest of its fur is a shade of green, except for a dash of pink inside each ear.
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 3 hours to breed.
- Cactus Bunny + Cactus Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Cactus Bunny
- Dust Bunny + Sun Bunny
- Describe combinations to breed this bunny.
- "Hors d'oeuvres" are appetizers or starters served before a meal.
- "Cactaceae" is the Latin name given to the cactus family.