|“||Unwelcome in casinos from Las Vegas to Morocco because of their unnatural luck at games for chance, many Albino Bunnies have been driven instead to sports gambling, just to make ends meet.||„|
|~ In-Game Manual|
The Albino bunny has white fur, as one might suggest from the name, along with relatively long ears which have a slight tint of pink on the inside (on the area known as the pinna). Its eyes are black and shiny, as is evident from the light reflecting off them (this is a common trait between bunnies).
(It comes in 1 variant.)
Breeding Time: This bunny takes 1 days 23 hours 59 minutes to breed.
- Any Arctic Bunny + Any Arctic Bunny
- Luck Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Chinchilly Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Albino Bunny + Albino Bunny
- Zebra Bunny + Chinchilly Bunny
- Wildflower Bunny + Chinchilly
- Narwhal Bunny + Walrus Bunny
- Walrus Bunny + Fjord Bunny
Using the music that gets the lighter shades of bunnies will give you a better chance at getting the bunny. It helps to have both dancing bunnies at level 10.
Occasionally, a player may hatch one even if it's not in the possibilities.
- Albinism generally causes eye color to be very light shades due to lack of pigmentation (melanin); the Albino Bunny, however, has completely black eyes.
- This bunny is currently the rarest bunny in game and takes the longest time to hatch.